November 2020 Archives by date
Starting: Sun Nov 1 11:34:50 MST 2020
Ending: Mon Nov 30 14:50:22 MST 2020
- CEDAR email: Postdoctoral Research Scholar Exploration Fellowship in Earth and Space Science
- CEDAR email: Call for papers in special section "Coupled Feedback Mechanisms in the Magnetosphere-Ionosphere System"
- CEDAR email: 4th SCOSTEP/PRESTO Online Seminar
- CEDAR email: ***REMINDER - CEDAR DEI Happy Hour, November 12, 2020 at 8:30 EST***
Jones, Jr., McArthur
- CEDAR email: JOB OPENING: Ionosphere Scientist - Sensor Developer at The Aerospace Corporation
- CEDAR email: Internship Opportunity
MOSES, JULIE J CIV USAF AFMC AFOSR/RTB
- CEDAR email: JOB OPENING: NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center, Space Scientist
- CEDAR email: Pre-decadal survey mission concept studies
Leisner, Jared S. (HQ-DJ000)
- CEDAR email: NSF begins planning for decommissioning of Arecibo Observatory’s 305-meter telescope due to safety concerns
Wiltberger, Michael J
- CEDAR email: Presentations and Zoom recordings from the CGS workshop are now available
Merkin, Viacheslav G.
- CEDAR email: job posting for CEDAR newsletter
- CEDAR email: Atmospheric and Space Electricity Student and Early-Career Event at the AGU 2020 Fall Meeting
Caitano da Silva
- CEDAR email: AGU event to put on your schedule
- CEDAR email: NSF GEO Virtual Office Hour During AGU
Wiltberger, Michael J
- CEDAR email: Join NOAA’s Solar & Terrestrial Physics group as a Magnetic Modeling Scientist and Steward
Rob Redmon - NOAA Federal
- CEDAR email: Virtual meeting on GOLD, ICON and COSMIC Feb 8-10 2021
- CEDAR email: SPA Support for Dependent Care Costs during the Fall AGU Meeting 2020
Cohen, Christina M.
- CEDAR email: Virtual CEDAR 2021 Workshop: Student Leadership Opportunities
- CEDAR email: Canada Research Chairs (Tier 2) at Western University
Prof. R. J. Sica
- CEDAR email: Tenure Track Faculty Position in Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering, University of Michigan
- CEDAR email: Kicking off 3 weeks of AGU with IGNITE!
- CEDAR email: EGU 2021: Towards better understanding of the ionospheric plasma irregularities and scintillations
Klenzing, Jeffrey (GSFC-6750)
Last message date:
Mon Nov 30 14:50:22 MST 2020
Archived on: Mon Nov 30 14:53:57 MST 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).