CEDAR email: JOB OPENING: Ionosphere Scientist - Sensor Developer at The Aerospace Corporation

Endawoke Yizengaw endawoke.yizengaw at aero.org
Wed Nov 11 23:03:39 MST 2020

JOB OPENING: Ionosphere Scientist - Sensor Developer at The Aerospace Corporation

Join our team as we help shape the future of space exploration and applications. We are seeking a creative and motivated researcher with ionosphere and related expertise. This role involves conducting fundamental and applied space science research to solve hard problems related to effects of the space environment on space system design and operation. The position focuses on magnetosphere-ionosphere-thermosphere coupling research, radio-frequency propagation through the ionosphere, and the development of innovative magnetometers and GNSS-based sensors. The role also includes reporting on scientific and application results through direct interactions with customers and corporate leadership, participation in scientific conferences, and through peer-reviewed publications.

Apply at: https://aero.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/El-Segundo/Ionosphere-Scientist--Sensor-Developer_R000307

Endawoke Yizengaw (PhD)
Senior Scientist, Space Science Application Laboratory
The Aerospace Corporation<https://aerospace.org/>