CEDAR email: SPA Support for Dependent Care Costs during the Fall AGU Meeting 2020

Cohen, Christina M. cohen at srl.caltech.edu
Mon Nov 23 14:21:22 MST 2020

SPA Support for Dependent Care Costs during the  Fall AGU Meeting 2020

While we are exciting about the upcoming Fall AGU meeting, SPA recognizes that this may be a difficult and complicated time for many people.  One aspect of this is providing care for dependents conflicts with attending virtual meetings.

With support from our sponsors, Lockheed Martin and Ball Aerospace, SPA is able to provide some help through awards intended to offset the cost of dependent care during the Fall AGU Meeting.

If you are interested in being considered for these awards, please fill out the application at:
https://forms.gle/fPqJaG4YiQrSXRuK6

Sincerely,
The SPA leadership team
Christina Cohen
Geoff Reeves
Larry Paxton
Liz MacDonald
Romina Nikoukar
Christina Lee
Ale Pacini
Chris R. Gilly

Christina M. S. Cohen
Mail Stop 290-17
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125
(626) 395-6614 (currently not being answered/monitored; email is better)