[ncl-talk] Dataset required

Soma Roy somaroy892 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 01:41:38 MST 2020

Output is coming like below;
ncl 0> getvalues  NhlGetWorkspaceObjectId()
ncl 1>    "wsMaximumSize" : maxMem
ncl 2> end getvalues
ncl 3> print(maxMem)

Variable: maxMem
Type: long
Total Size: 4 bytes
            1 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes:   [1]
Coordinates:
(0)     100000000

*And result for ulimit -a is below*;

$ ulimit -a
core file size          (blocks, -c) unlimited
open files                      (-n) 256
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 2036
max user processes              (-u) 256

Soma