[ncl-talk] Cross sections other than west to east...

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 20 10:53:43 MST 2020

Hi Paul,

The line numbers in any error messages should tell exactly where the
problem occurs -- the *why* might be elsewhere earlier in the code. In any
case, the error message in your first note indicated there was a
size/dimensions mismatch. Perhaps some strategically placed
print/printVarSummary statements will reveal why.

All that aside, I don't know what might have changed between NCL versions
that would break your code. What version were you using?

Rick