[ncl-talk] Missing values mapping as black

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 19 06:02:10 MST 2020

Hi,

Looking at that plot, it looks almost as though some sort of line work,
such as contour lines, is being drawn and obscuring the underlying filled
areas (?)  I know that shouldn't be the case, because the docs for
cnLinesOn state:

   "Default: True (False for gsn_csm contour
<http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/> routines when contour
fill is turned on.)"

but that's what it *looks* like..

FWIW...