[ncl-talk] 3D plot

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 12 09:11:04 MST 2020

Hi,

the NCL Examples pages are indispensable for learning how to do things with
NCL; see in particular the examples under "File I/O" for a case close to
your needs:

   http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/

If you are new to NCL, you might invest a little time reading through
either the reference manual and/or user's guide:

   http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/

Rick