[ncl-talk] multiple color bars in a single map plot

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 6 14:17:55 MST 2020

Hi Debasish,
I am not totally clear as to what you are after, but you can have as many
overlay plots (and their corresponding label bars) as you wish. See the
overlay examples page here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/overlay.shtml
Adam

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 1:36 PM Debasish Hazra via ncl-talk <
ncl-talk at ucar.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have 5 different aerosol species optical depth and want to display all
> of them (using different color) in a single map. How do I use NCL to do it ?
>
> Thanks
> Debasish

Adam Phillips