[ncl-talk] Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size 100000000

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu May 9 08:04:18 MDT 2019

There are workspace arrays that have reasonable default sizes.
Sometimes a plot needs more memory then the default. You can make larger:

 wks = *gsn_open_wks*(...)

; Increase the workspace to avoid an error message. You may have to try
different sizes. Try:

  setvalues *NhlGetWorkspaceObjectId*()
    "*wsMaximumSize*
<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/ws.shtml#wsMaximumSize>"