[ncl-talk] Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size 100000000

Anne anne.seidenglanz at unive.it
Thu May 9 04:04:23 MDT 2019

Hi,

I am trying to plot a filled contour plot overlaid with stippling pattern
for statistical significance. NCL gives me the error message

fatal:ContourPlotDraw: Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size
100000000
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:PlotManagerDraw: error in plot draw
fatal:_NhlPlotManagerDraw: Draw error

Is this because the plot itself it too demanding for NCL in a graphical
sense, or because the variable allocation takes too much memory (my script
is too complex)? From previous threads I understood this is a graphical
issue, anyway I don't see why NCL shouldn't be able to produce such a plot.

Thanks for any advice,
Anne

--
Nota automatica aggiunta dal sistema di posta.