[ncl-talk] plot masked vectors

Michele Petrini - CITG M.Petrini at tudelft.nl
Thu May 31 03:22:31 MDT 2018

Hi Adam,

thank you for the reply.

However, even setting the resource I don’t get rid of the tiny vectors. Below the resources I set for vector plot

        res_vc                            = res

        res_vc at vcRefMagnitudeF           = 20.             ; define vector ref mag
        res_vc at vcRefLengthF              = 0.01          ; define length of vec ref
        res_vc at vcRefAnnoArrowLineColor   = "black"         ; change ref vector color
        res_vc at vcRefAnnoArrowUseVecColor = False           ; don't use vec color for ref
        res_vc at vcGlyphStyle            = "CurlyVector"     ; turn on curly vectors
        res_vc at vcLineArrowColor        = "white"           ; change vector color
        res_vc at vcLineArrowThicknessF   = 2.5           ; change vector thickness
        res_vc at vcVectorDrawOrder       = "Draw"        ; draw vectors last
        res_vc at tfDoNDCOverlay         = True
        res_vc at vcMinDistanceF             = 0.017
        res_vc at vcMinFracLengthF         = 0.0
res_vc at vcMinMagnitudeF            = 300.

any thoughts?

thanks!

Michele Petrini, PhD

Department of Geoscience and Remote Sensing, TUDelft
Delft, The Netherlands

M.Petrini at tudelft.nl<mailto:M.Petrini at tudelft.nl>
+39 3398367372
michele.petrins (Skype alias)