[ncl-talk] How to have a plot with different panel label bar

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Tue May 22 14:47:32 MDT 2018

You are getting warnings about resources not being applied correctly to
your xy plot. Looking at those error messages more closely: are you setting
the gsnSpreadColors in your res2 resource list for your xy plot? No, but
you are setting that resource in your res resource list. Look at the plot
call:
 plot(2)  = gsn_csm_xy (wks,Absp3D_summer2,lev3,res)
Change the above from res->res2 and you should be good. If not, let
ncl-talk know.
Adam