[ncl-talk] How to have a plot with different panel label bar

Anahita Amiri Farahani aamir003 at ucr.edu
Tue May 22 14:38:18 MDT 2018

Attached is the correct plot for the last panel, so the title is not
written and also the line color, thickness not matched.
and    res2 at trYReverse = True is not applied. and I got these warnings:

warning:cnFillOn is not a valid resource in atm_sfc_fine_xy at this time

warning:gsnSpreadColorStart is not a valid resource in atm_sfc_fine_xy at
this time

warning:gsnSpreadColors is not a valid resource in atm_sfc_fine_xy at this
time

warning:lbLabelBarOn is not a valid resource in atm_sfc_fine_xy at this time

warning:cnInfoLabelOn is not a valid resource in atm_sfc_fine_xy at this
time

warning:cnLineLabelsOn is not a valid resource in atm_sfc_fine_xy at this
time

warning:cnLevelSelectionMode is not a valid resource in atm_sfc_fine_xy at
this time

warning:cnMinLevelValF is not a valid resource in atm_sfc_fine_xy at this
time

warning:cnMaxLevelValF is not a valid resource in atm_sfc_fine_xy at this
time

warning:cnLevelSpacingF is not a valid resource in atm_sfc_fine_xy at this
time

warning:cnLinesOn is not a valid resource in atm_sfc_fine_xy at this time

Thank you,
Ana