[ncl-talk] reading grib2 file

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu May 3 12:17:18 MDT 2018

Hi Debasish,

I think this has already been fixed, and we have a development version of
NCL if you want to try it out.

Doing an ncl_filedump on your file, I no longer see the errors and there's
an additional variable added.

I've attached the "ncl_filedump" output from both NCL V6.4.0 and NCL V6.5.0
(develop) if you want to compare.

I've also attached PNGs showing the plots. The 6.4.0 version only has one
plot, because it doesn't recognize the two variables. The 6.5.0 version has
two plots.

--Mary