[ncl-talk] Issue with ploting of irregular txt/nc file

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 03:56:02 MDT 2016

Amit did you read the discussion that I posted yesterday?

http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/ncl-talk/2015-November/004454.html <http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/ncl-talk/2015-November/004454.html>

It appears that you have a version of NCL built without the Triangle package. Follow the instructions on that link to troubleshoot this problem. You have to exclude any other reason before trying to fix the NCL script itself.

Guido Cioni
http://guidocioni.altervista.org <http://guidocioni.altervista.org/>