[ncl-talk] Issue with ploting of irregular txt/nc file

Amit Kumar amitkumar.777 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 04:34:28 MDT 2016

Hi All,

I performed the test, and i've triangle package inbuilt in ncl & I'm using NCAR Command Language Version 6.3.0.

$nm /usr/share/ncarg/bin/ncl | grep triangle

09609c95 t _cairo_traps_tessellate_triangle
096a6696 t convert_triangles
0a0aac00 D icostriangles
09508dbf t isea_triangle_xy
087d14e2 T maketriangle