[ncl-talk] Issue with ploting of irregular txt/nc file

Amit Kumar amitkumar.777 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 03:29:56 MDT 2016

Hi All,

After commenting those lines also I'm getting those errors:

fatal:Cannot create triangular mesh: supply additional resources or build with Triangle package
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:PlotManagerDraw: error in plot draw
fatal:_NhlPlotManagerDraw: Draw error

Please suggest what to do now. I'm attaching my data (text file) along with this which will be available after being evaluated by moderator.

Regards
Amit