[ncl-talk] Suppress "attempt to fix non-monotonic aggregation variable"

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Sun Oct 23 13:01:03 MDT 2022

x("time/record",[level, latitude,longitude)

I speculate that NCL's developers were trying to prevent a user from
'shooting themselves in  the foot'
I an not aware any option to disable this 'feature' of NCL

***Possibly:*** Non-NCL

*Climate Data Operators* <https://code.mpimet.mpg.de/projects/cdo>
*https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/workshops/2012/third_party/CDO.html*
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/workshops/2012/third_party/CDO.html>