[ncl-talk] Suppress "attempt to fix non-monotonic aggregation variable"

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Sun Oct 23 15:39:42 MDT 2022

Joe, that error comes out of the automatic aggregation feature of addfiles
"cat" mode (concatenate).  Addfiles also has a "join" mode which handles
dimensions differently, and does not do coordinate aggregation.  Read about
that in function docs for addfiles and ListSetType.  There are examples in
both function docs.  Will join mode work for your application?