[ncl-talk] regCoef_n without y-axis intercept

Giorgio Graffino g.graffino at tim.it
Thu Oct 20 09:52:52 MDT 2022

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the advice. I looked at the examples in
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/regress.shtml, especially examples
2 and 4, but I couldn't find any supplementary information about
regCoef. I also can't find anything under
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl and
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl.

Is NCL source code located anywhere in $NCARG_ROOT? Can anyone please
point me where it is?

Cheers,
Giorgio