[ncl-talk] saturation vapor pressure for mixhum_ptrh function

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 18 14:26:14 MDT 2022

General advice:

(1)  Check the NCL on-line function docs first.

(2)  In some cases, the NCL examples pages have supplemental documentation
for NCL functions.

(3)  Search the NCL source code.  Frequently there is extra documentation
within source code routines for scientific functions, because these were
often imported from other documented scientific packages.  There is also
the code itself, of course.

The internal code for this function is
*ncl_ncarg-6.6.2/ni/src/lib/nfpfort/mixhum_ptrh.f*.  This is called by a
wrapper function in *ncl_ncarg-6.6.2/ni/src/lib/nfp/mixhumW.c*.