[ncl-talk] Mysterious Map (Smaller Version)

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:36:24 MST 2020

Hi Adam:

Yes, it is convoluted.  Thank you for wading into it.

I agree that is probably what is happening.  I've tested it before.  I
thought that by using a raster plot it would solve the problem.

A couple of key points.  I thought that I am not doing any contouring at
all.  I am simply plotting points using "markid" as I needed to show points
with lightning as much larger than the underlying grid domain.  Perhaps the
key, then, is  to turn off contouring and shading in this resource?   I
don't want to plot a false point.

Barry