[ncl-talk] PLOTTING 95% STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANT WIND VECTORS

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Sat May 30 02:25:11 MDT 2020

I think you may want to replace two lines, from these:
aveX_u=where(alpha_u.le.95.and.alpha_v.le.95,u_wet_yr at _FillValue,u_wet_yr)
aveX_v=where(alpha_u.le.95.and.alpha_v.le.95,v_wet_yr at _FillValue,v_wet_yr)

to these:
aveX_u=where(alpha_u.le.95.*or*.alpha_v.le.95,u_wet_yr at _FillValue,u_wet_yr)
aveX_v=where(alpha_u.le.95.*or*.alpha_v.le.95,v_wet_yr at _FillValue,v_wet_yr)

Note that in this case you may get very few wind vectors.

Rashed