[ncl-talk] Fwd: Cloud fraction and Cloud Top Temperature

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Tue May 19 09:25:25 MDT 2020

Hi Franciano,
The coding for this function are viewable by examining the WRFUserARW.ncl
file at
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl
Do a search for ctt or cfrac in that file and you can see how the function
handles those variables.
Hope that helps!
Adam

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 8:52 AM Franciano Puhales via ncl-talk <
ncl-talk at ucar.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know how to *wrf_user_getvar* evaluates cloud fraction (
> *cfrac*) and cloud top temperature (*ctt*). Could you provide any
> references for that?
>
> Thank you. Regards,
>
> Franciano

Adam Phillips