[ncl-talk] Positive and negative lags correlation

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed May 13 07:11:39 MDT 2020

HI,

I'm not the least bit expert on esccr(), but the docs say the rightmost
dimension is usually time. In your case, you have 3D variables of
13879x1x1; i.e.,  a time series at a point.  If I do something like:

pc1 = in1->precip(:,0,0)
pc2 = in2->precip(:,0,0)

then I don't get the error. However, note that the line that begins
"res at tiMainString = ..." contains a reference to an undefined variable
"ts". If I comment out that line, the script runs to completion.

Rick