[ncl-talk] mixhum_ptrh

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 19 09:03:59 MDT 2020

Hi,

If I understand correctly (and that's a big "if"), you might check out the
conform function:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/conform.shtml

That is, I *think* if you make your pressure array conform to the temp/RH
arrays, then you should be able to call mixhum_ptrh directly. It may take
some experimentation.

Hope that helps...
Rick