[ncl-talk] mixhum_ptrh

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 09:25:25 MDT 2020

 Dear Rick,Thank you so much for your quick help.That's exactly what I need.
SincerelyEhsan
    On Friday, June 19, 2020, 07:34:13 PM GMT+4:30, Rick Brownrigg <brownrig at ucar.edu> wrote:

 Hi,
If I understand correctly (and that's a big "if"), you might check out the conform function:
http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/conform.shtml
That is, I *think* if you make your pressure array conform to the temp/RH arrays, then you should be able to call mixhum_ptrh directly. It may take some experimentation.
Hope that helps...Rick