[ncl-talk] mixhum_ptrh

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 08:51:55 MDT 2020

Dears,
I hope you're doing great.I want to calculate "specific humidity" via "mixhum_ptrh". I have pressure, temperature and relative humidity arrays, but their dimensions are not the same! Actually I have temperature and relative humidity on grid points at different pressure levels. So their dimensions are like below:
Dimensions and sizes:   [lv_ISBL0 | 15] x [lat_0 | 721] x [lon_0 | 1440]
However, the pressure array is the first dimension of them (lv_ISBL0) and is like below:
Dimensions and sizes:   [15]

Actually, I want to calculate "specific humidity" for each grid point at each pressure level. May I ask any help to use "mixhum_ptrh" without do loops over the grid points?
I hope I could explain my problem clearly and I hope to hear from you.
SincerelyEhsan