[ncl-talk] limit map region for Lambert Conformal projection

Zhifeng Yang yangzf01 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 09:13:20 MST 2020

Hi Dennis,
Thank you. I tried to add
  res at mpLimitMode            = "Corners"          ; choose range of map
  res at mpLeftCornerLatF       = lat2d(0,0)
  res at mpLeftCornerLonF       = lon2d(0,0)
  res at mpRightCornerLatF      = lat2d(nlat-1,mlon-1)
  res at mpRightCornerLonF      = lon2d(nlat-1,mlon-1)
It can select map range. However, it seems that contour does not move along
with map. So there is a shift between contour and map. Then I want to add
  res at mpProjection           = "LambertConformal"
  res at mpLambertParallel1F    = lat2d at mpLambertParallel1F
  res at mpLambertParallel2F    = lat2d at mpLambertParallel2F
  res at mpLambertMeridianF     = lat2d at mpLambertMeridianF

The problem is there is no latitude attributes (mpLambertParallel1F,
mpLambertParallel2F, mpLambertMeridianF) in wrfout files.

Best,
Zhifeng