[ncl-talk] Position of panel figure strings

Anne anne.seidenglanz at unive.it
Tue Apr 14 03:38:12 MDT 2020

Hi,

I am trying to get a nice position for my panel figure strings for a
publication. In the example I attach here, I only need "a" for the first
plot as this row forms part of a bigger panel plot. However, as I am
plotting polar projections, it appears to me that I cannot move "a" further
up and further left, like right next to the title "November THF" - is this
possible? I have tried to play around also with "amParallelPosF" and
"amOrthogonalPosF" but it didn't work and the string moved towards the
centre of the plot. Right now I am only using resP at amJust    = "topleft".

Any ideas?

Thank you
Anne