[ncl-talk] Position of panel figure strings

Toni Klemm toni-klemm at tamu.edu
Tue Apr 14 08:45:25 MDT 2020

Hi Anne,

I’m not familiar with this projection, but can you add “a)” to the map title so that it says “a) November THF” ?

Toni

Toni Klemm, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Department of Ecology and Conservation Biology
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
www.toni-klemm.de <http://www.toni-klemm.de/> | @toniklemm <http://www.twitter.com/toniklemm>
Editorial Board member, Early Career Climate Forum <http://www.eccforum.org/>