[ncl-talk] NCL Font Size

Lara Quitián Hernández laraquitianhernandez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 02:38:35 MDT 2019

Good morning,

Firstly, thank you very much for your quick response. I have tried setting
the FontHeightF resource in the opts and it effectively changes the font
size of the title and InitTime values, but the variables (upper left area)
do not change and unfortunately, I'm more interested in increasing that
font size. If you find a way to do it, please, share it with me.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Lara