[ncl-talk] NCL Font Size

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 9 10:56:01 MDT 2019

Hi Lara,
Looking at the wrf_contour code located here:
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl

and attempting to trace where the font heights for the subtitles get set,
it looks like there is an undocumented resource that wrf_contour accepts:
FontHeightF
(See line 3908 in the above file for NCL v6.6.2)

Try setting that in your opts resource list and see if that changes the
font size for the two subtitles. (I verified it changes it for the upper
right subtitle.)
Adam