[ncl-talk] NCL Font Size

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 11 11:47:39 MDT 2019

Hi Lara,
I found this NCL website page that discusses WRF plotting function titles:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/wrftitles.shtml

Unfortunately it states that all font sizes are set via the FontHeightF
resource. Testing things here I see the same problem you are seeing, in
that the descriptive / units title (FIeldTitle) font size does not change
when FontHeightF is changed. However, I was able to get the font size
changed by (strangely) setting the tiMainFontHeightF resource. Give that a
try and let ncl-talk know if that does not work for you.
Adam
res at tiMainFontHeightF = 0.005