[ncl-talk] Contour plots Overlay

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 1 11:48:10 MDT 2019

Hi Melissa,
I think all you need to do is to set trYMinF appropriately. I modified
Pressure vs Time example #3 to replicate what you are doing:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/height_time.shtml#ex3

Setting trYMinF results in a warning but everything looks good. I've
attached the modified script and the resulting plot.
Adam