[ncl-talk] Contour plots Overlay

MELISSA KAZEMI RAD mk1369 at scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Fri Nov 1 12:05:33 MDT 2019

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the comment. However, what I want to do is draw the base plot
such that it only occupies the lower half of the plot space, and for
gsn_csm_contour to overwrite the vertical axis labels regardless of the
vertical levels of the base plot, and that is a different effect. Your data
extends further beyond the point where the filled contour plot stops. But I
have two datasets with different number of vertical levels and different
ranges of values.

Melissa