[ncl-talk] gc_inout

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 25 13:49:35 MDT 2019

Well, based on that error message, it sounds like your plat/plon arrays are
of different sizes, which in turn sounds like the points you want to test
for inclusion/exclusion have not been constructed properly.  Perhaps put in
some printVarSummary statements to make sure your variables are what you
think they are.