[ncl-talk] gc_inout

Md. Jalal Uddin dmjalal90 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 04:14:18 MDT 2019

Hi all,
I have multiple locations for cyclone track and followed the polyg_25
example to calculate 500km radius for every location (
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/polyg_25.ncl). Finally, I used
gc_inout to mask rainfall data inside the circle. However, I am getting the
following errors:

fatal:gc_inout: the dimensions sizes for the plat/plon arrays must be the
same as all but the rightmost dimension of the lat/lon arrays
fatal:["Execute.c":8637]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 77 in file
tc500_modi_mar.ncl

I attached the figure and script herewith. Could I have any suggestions,
please?

Best Regards,
Jalal

[image: tc500km_mar1.000003.png]

--
*Md. Jalal Uddin*
MSc in Applied Meteorology (English Language)