[ncl-talk] Multiple time data in a single plot

Trisanu Banik baniktrisanu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 07:51:12 MDT 2019

Dear Ma'am

Please see the attached plot. I would like to generate the similar plot. I
tried with the panel plot but panel plots creates multiple section which I
don't want. I need to generate single plot with each hour corresponds to
individual color.

If it is possible with panel plot, please explain me little more so that I
can realize the actual process.

Thanks & Regards
Trisanu

*Trisanu Banik,PhD*

*Research Scientist*

*North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)*
*Government of India*
*Department of Space*

*Umiam-793103, Meghalaya*
*Mobile-9774837581*