[ncl-talk] How to get the data of a certain province from a netcdf file?

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 11 20:37:37 MDT 2019

Hi,

There are quite a number of examples of using shapefiles to mask data to a
specific region at:

    http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/shapefiles.shtml

Examples #11 and #12 are but two. Hopefully once you know how to mask your
data, you'll know how to perform the calculations you want.

Hope that helps...

Rick