[ncl-talk] Terrain and SST

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 11 22:25:38 MST 2019

Hi,

Not really sure what you mean by "...nothing works" -- what result do you
get?

On a general note, in your first call to the overlay() function, usually
the map-based plot is the first argument, i.e, the basis of the overlay.
Finally, the call to maximize_output() is either called in lieu of
draw()/frame(), or must be called before draw()/frame();  see the docs at:

    http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/maximize_output.shtml

Rick