[ncl-talk] GFS interpolation (vertical and horizontal)

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 23:46:51 MST 2019

 Dear Adam,Thank you so much for your nice reply.I changed Po to Po(::-1) in int2p_n_Wrap, like:TMPGFS_HVInt = int2p_n_Wrap(lv0_GFS,TMPGFS_HInt,Po(::-1,:),linlog,0), also I tested followings TMPGFS_HVInt = int2p_n_Wrap(lv0_GFS(::-1),TMPGFS_HInt,Po,linlog,0), orTMPGFS_HVInt = int2p_n_Wrap(lv0_GFS(::-1),TMPGFS_HInt(::-1,:),Po,linlog,0).Unfortunately, bad results continued. The temperature are wrong, relative humidity, wind speed and wind direction are sth like miss values for all points and levels. May I ask for any idea?I hope to hear from you.SincerelyEhsan