[ncl-talk] gsn_csm_contour_map plot

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 2 12:41:50 MST 2019

Please *always* include ncl-talk.

FYI: In 2014 Mary Haley created a 43-minute *webinar*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Webinars/NCL_and_Shapefiles/>
introduction to shapefiles and how to use shapefile data in NCL It provides
a lot general shapefile information.I think this is quite good.
----
tar file attached

The United States Census cartographic boundary shapefile,
*cb_2018_us_nation_5m.zip*, was downloaded from:
*https://www.census.gov/geographies/mapping-files/2018/geo/carto-boundary-file.html*
<https://www.census.gov/geographies/mapping-files/2018/geo/carto-boundary-file.html>

Good luck