[ncl-talk] irregular (explicit) but equally-spaced axis

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Thu May 31 12:41:37 MDT 2018

Hi Yanting,
If you are using gsn_csm_xy (and not gsn_csm_contour), you can get the axes
you want by setting xyYIrregularPoints and xyYStyle="Irregular". See the
documentation here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/xy.shtml#xyYIrregularPoints

I've attached a (new) script showing how to use them, along with the
resulting graphic.
If you have further questions please reply to ncl-talk.
Adam