[ncl-talk] Custom panel plot

Appo derbetini appopson4 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:48:49 MDT 2018

Hi Mary,
The purpose of this plot was to access specific warming levels (SWL) of
1.5°C and 2°C.

- In the first column i was trying to represent temperature for the control
period (CTL)
- In columns 2 and 3 temperature change for 2°C (i.e 2°C - CTL) and 1.5°C
(1.5°C - CTL) compared to control period.
- In column 4, 2°C -1.5°C

Such as in Figure 3  of this paper.

http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aab048/pdf

Regards,