[ncl-talk] Error on the gsnXRefLine

Vanúcia Schumacher vanucia-schumacher at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 17:52:39 MDT 2018

Hi

I would like to know how to remove the "x" shaped markers that are appearing in my figure (attached) when I include the option: res at gsnXRefLine   = (/0./)?

res                                              = True

res at xyMarkLineModes              = "Markers"

res at gsnXRefLineDashPatterns = (/14/)

res at gsnXRefLine                       = (/0./)

 map = gsn_csm_xy(wks,x,y,res)   ;blank xy plot

  mkres    = True
  stations = new(dimsizes(x),graphic)

    do i = 0, dimsizes(x)-1

          mkres at gsMarkerColor = colors(i)
          mkres at gsMarkerSizeF = 0.01
          mkres at gsMarkerIndex = 16

          stations(i) = gsn_add_polymarker(wks,map,x(i),y(i),mkres)

    end do
  draw(map)
  frame(wks)