[ncl-talk] add tickmarks on y-axes in conjunction with gsn_attach_plots

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed May 16 10:39:31 MDT 2018

Dear Harald,

I looked into this, and discovered a bug that would keep you from being
able to customize the axes in the way you want.

The bug will be fixed in NCL V6.5.0, but I've attached a fix that should
work. I've also attached a sample script to show how to do what I think
you're asking.

To get the fix, you need to load the fixed script
​ with:​
​
​
​