[ncl-talk] gsn_csm_pres_hgt

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue May 15 14:37:43 MDT 2018

​Hi Laura,

Would you be able to provide a clean version of your script​ and the data,
as per usual?

It seems like what you are doing is correct, and for the record, there is
no special weighting that goes on when the zonal means plot is created.

I was going to try to create an example for you, but your data sounds
unique enough (because it's MPAS and on multiple levels) that it would be
better if I could have your data.