[ncl-talk] Mono vector color

Muhammad Omer Mughal m.mughal1 at graduate.curtin.edu.au
Tue May 15 07:06:56 MDT 2018

Hi
I am writing a script where I want to change the colour of vectors to one single colour other than black. When I set the resource of mono colour to false the vectors adopt the colour map of the contour below. I want to retain the colour of contour below to be black and want to change the colour of all the vectors to be red. I tried with fill vectors on but it also did not work.
Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

​
Muhammad Omer Mughal
MSc BSc Mechanical Engineering
PhD  Research Scholar
Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7962
Fax | +61 8 9266 2377
Mobile | 0470 237 525

Email | m.mughal1 at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Web | http://curtin.edu.au

​ Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)

​