[ncl-talk] 0.0 not currently supported as a missing value

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed May 9 22:06:07 MDT 2018

Just an FYI (I'm weighing in a little late).

I wanted to point out the web page we have on common NCL errors and
warnings:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Language/error_messages.shtml

This page contains error and warning messages that one may see with NCL,
how the error is caused, and how to fix it or work around it.

This particular error was not part of that page, so I added it:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Language/error_messages.shtml#ZeroMissingValue

--Mary